CureZone   Log On   Join
Buggered: Elevated Eosinophil Blood Test - Causes & Treatment

Purest Body Products
No solvents, no heavy metals, organic, vegan, no animal testing

Bacteria Hate this!
Colloidal Silver 3000 to 15,000 PPM may be the answer to antibioti...

Royal Tea
Get 4 for the price of 3 with our Royal Tea 4-pack! A savings of $39!

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Hawthorn Berry Heart Syrup
Dr. Christopher’s Hawthorn Berry Syrup. Considered by many ...

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Purest Body Products

Bacteria Hate this!

Royal Tea

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Purest Body Products

Bacteria Hate this!

Royal Tea

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Purest Body Products

Bacteria Hate this!

Royal Tea

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

ICU Views: 1,972
Published: 5 years ago

Buggered: Elevated Eosinophil Blood Test - Causes & Treatment

Buggered ~

This is in response to your PM to me regarding your elevated Eos & B12 readings.   In your case, both indicate a parasitic infection & possibly a coinfection with various types.  

Continued treatment with parasite meds will gradually lower the eosinophil & B12 % as you thin out the herd. 

Suggest you also take Milk Thistle & NAC (N-acetyl cysteine) to support the liver as noted in this post: http://www.curezone.info/forums/fm.asp?i=2182726#i

Ref:  Article on Eosinophilia: http://www.mayoclinic.org/symptoms/eosinophilia/basics/causes/sym-20050752

Eosinophils play two roles in your immune system:

Destroying foreign substances. Eosinophils can consume foreign substances — particularly substances related to infection with a parasite — that have been "flagged" for destruction by other components of your immune system.

Regulating inflammation. Eosinophils help promote inflammation, which plays a beneficial role in isolating and controlling a disease site. But, sometimes inflammation may be greater than is necessary, which can lead to troublesome symptoms or even tissue damage. For example, eosinophils play a key role in the symptoms of asthma and allergies, such as hay fever. Other immune system disorders also can contribute to ongoing (chronic) inflammation.

Eosinophilia occurs when either a large number of eosinophils are recruited to a specific site in your body or bone marrow produces too many eosinophils. This can be caused by a variety of conditions, diseases and factors, including:

Parasitic and fungal diseases

Allergies, including to medications or food

Adrenal conditions

Skin disorders

Toxins

Autoimmune diseases

Endocrine disorders

Tumors

Specific diseases and conditions that can result in blood or tissue eosinophilia include:

Ascariasis (a roundworm infection)

Asthma

Atopic dermatitis (eczema)

Chronic myelogenous leukemia

Churg-Strauss syndrome

Crohn's disease

Drug allergy

Eosinophilic leukemia

Hay fever

Hodgkin's lymphoma (Hodgkin's disease)

Idiopathic hypereosinophilic syndrome (HES), an extremely high eosinophil count of unknown origin

Lupus

Lymphatic filariasis (a parasitic infection)

Other cancers

Other parasitic infections

Ovarian cancer

Primary immunodeficiency

Trichinosis (a roundworm infection)

Ulcerative colitis

Parasitic diseases and allergic reactions to medication are among the more common causes of eosinophilia. Hypereosinophilic syndrome tends to have an unknown cause or results from certain types of cancer, such as bone marrow or lymph node cancer.

Ref:  Article on High B12 Readinghttp://healthyeating.sfgate.com/high-vitamin-b12-mean-9057.html

Vitamin B12 does not accumulate to toxic levels. Consuming large quantities does not cause side effects or high levels in your system, whether you get it through food or from taking high-dose supplements.

High vitamin B12 in the bloodstream is associated with serious diseases. Medical conditions that can increase levels of vitamin B12 include liver disease, kidney failure and a group of blood cancers known as myeloproliferative disorders, which includes myelocytic leukemia and a condition that causes an overgrowth of red blood cells called polycythemia vera.

Hypereosinophilic syndrome, a medical condition marked by too many white blood cells, also can cause high vitamin B12.

Your PM to me:

"Total bili 2.1
ALP. 273
AST. 470
ALT. 1383. Double checked
Absolute monos. 979
Absolute eos. 864
B12. 1224
Of course they are not listening to me and my symptoms just freaking out over liver enzymes, and I have not disclosed how much Albenza and Ivermectin I have taken. Never took Alb more than a week without rest. Can not figure what elevated Eos and elevated B12 indicate. Thought maybe you could help??
Start d out treating supposed oinworms, but then looked very much like D. Caninum and took Praziquantel with much relief. Still seeing minute amount of dessicated pieces in underwear. No other sx.
Any input appreciated. CT scan of liver and Gb scheduled.
Did pass huge gallstone, found in stool specimen I sent to lab, but of course all that including O&P came back neg. only other positive lab was 6-10 squ,ous epithelial cella in urine.
Scared here. Do you think Liver enzymes will go back down?"

Cheers ~ ICU

ICU Parasite Drug Protocols:  http://curezone.info/forums/fm.asp?i=2012403

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.282 sec, (6)