CureZone   Log On   Join
flesh colored bumps on forehead only -- is there an internal cause??

Views: 1,609
Published: 6 years ago

flesh colored bumps on forehead only -- is there an internal cause??

hi there!

i am hoping that you all can help me -- i have flesh colored (sometimes red) bumps all over the center of my forehead that have been there for two years. i believe it is something internal as i have a very clean/natural skincare routine and the rest of my face is clear/glowing.

two years ago, my skin was very clear and i didn't have any major health complaints. then, i went on vacation to Miami. i indulged in some pizza, alcohol, etc and i had my whole body, including my face, spray tanned (for the first time ever... don't ask why!). on the last day of my trip, i had a ton of very greasy (poor quality) sweet potato fries that really upset my stomach. anyways, i came back to NY and had some serious stomach pains, chest tightness, and VERY BAD gas for several weeks. suddenly, tons of these bumps appeared on my forehead.. and they have not gone away since.

i eat VERY clean (all organic, no refined sugar, no caffeine, no gluten, no dairy, no chemicals, etc.) and i have tried SO many different things (paleo diet, vegan diet, supplements, etc). nothing really helps... and i also have been having digestion issues as well :(

does anyone have ANY ideas?? really hoping someone on here has experienced something similar..

thanks in advance!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)