CureZone   Log On   Join
108 questions posed to mh in 2010.. #19-27

prayervoice Views: 406
Published: 6 years ago

108 questions posed to mh in 2010.. #19-27

Here ya go Mr. 108

Your entitled to ask 108 questions per year...

Maybe I should just answer 108 questions total for each year on this forum? That would be pretty cool.

MH

Re: 108 Questions for MH from Mr. 108

Post #3 of 12. Questions 19-27

To review all earlier posts in this series of 108 questions just click on "All messages by prayervoice across all forums & blogs" which is to be found below this email. When you arrive at my earlier emails just scroll down to the bottom of them and click on the answers provided by MH.

19. Your silver cord kit is a 4 bottle kit..spray 7..spray 21 ..spray 40 and spray 108. I understand that they are to be used progressively and with proper good judgment. That each should be emptied before moving on to the next. The desired effect is to be a form of vibration from one side of the brain to the other, which is in itself an indicator of superior blood circulation in the brain. When one achieves this level in a proper fashion is it possible that some of the dormant glands in the body might also start to regenerate, and if yes, do you have any idea what any of the 100 or so glands that are dormant in most humans might just start doing?
“I am still on Spray Bottle 40 and have used it almost nightly since the day I made it.. The number 40 bottle could easily be 40x hotter with spices than Spray Bottle 7. Since I have used it daily, I don’t feel anything “hot” from the additional spices and this was the theory. I am hoping Spray number 108 will also be painless!
Everyone that has experimented with Sun gazing should be experienced in pituitary gland vibrations. My experience has been a “shuttering” experience between the eyes deep into the brain. Almost scary at first, you’re wondering if your doing damage or doing good. When I first started with herbs / oils direct on the skull, I would often get these same vibrations at bedtime or sometimes when I got near or picked up a baby. I told my chiropractor about it and he said it was a “good” thing.
I have not had those vibrations for sometime now; I want to believe I crossed over that point and have moved on down the path. The 100+ dormant human glands that only the Breath-air-ian people have? I would suggest increase in circulation would activate these glands if they are not too far shrank. All the herbal sprays adult strength would be one theory of jump starting them., especially when used on the spine, skull and entire body. The lower spine is said to be able to be manipulated in a way to start the powers that are available to all humans that seek them. I have read that when you go to sleep and you hear a shotgun noise in your head that scares you about to death, then you have been awakened and ready to advance onward. I would assume those that have mastered out of body sleep / travel are well advanced folks. Many books dating back 150+ years to current books available on this subject and most of what is written today does not agree with what the old authors wrote, so it is a subject where the reader must be aware that the author may be pushing their own religions. Reading about sun gazing is the best starting point I believe. The greatest eye doctor author was the one that when I read his book, gave me the confidence to look at the sun properly and I lost my fear of the Sun that first day. I then started experiencing the power of the sun and learned we humans are nothing more than compressed sun radiation with the Spirit of God within so that we can stand, walk, talk, etc…”

20. A side effect of applying your sprays to the skin is the expelling of lymph fluid to the colon and the removal of mucus from the lungs and the sinuses. It seems we are bypassing the stomach by directly applying herbs to our skin and that the skin seems to see the herbs as foods and not a toxic invader. Is this the reason why you use a lot less herbs, because they do not have to go through the elimination process where most of them are neutralized?
“The stomach and liver basically destroy the herbs into usable minerals / chemicals. The liquids may be absorbed by the stomach, circulate in the blood and be expelled as urine or out the lungs or sweat through the skin. The minerals will be broken down by stomach acids, pancreas, liver, intestines, etc. Dr. John R. Christopher was a large dose herbal doctor, he often said after the patient through up, that he now had an empty stomach to fill up with more herbs. These large doses work, our children have grown up taking large doses and to them, the herbs are just simplistic foods. On the other hand, there are authors that believe in small doses of 1-3 drops of herbal tinctures and in their books they have great claims of “cures”…..I think they are wrong. I have never seen anyone get better on 1-3 drops of a plain herbal tincture taken by mouth.
The herbal sprays? No book exist on such theories that I am aware of. I have never read of anything herbal that can have such a “fast” result or for that matter; never have I read of anything herbal or medical that can have such traumatic effects for some people. We have seen about a dozen people the first year that had pains dating back upwards of 30 years from car accidents, operations, etc. and be pain free in less than 2 minutes for the first time since their problems started. I still personally believe the sprays should be applied daily for life and the best results show up after 6+ months use. I could write 100+ pages on the stories/theories, etc…and I doubt anyone really truly knows for 100% sure why they work and no one has a clue of all the effects that may result from their use. The nice thing is they are no more invasive than what people would call perfume. I would consider all perfumes toxic, while the herbal sprays are very mild herbs and minerals that could be taken internal in large doses and NEVER EVER would the human body get the effects that it can when the same herbs / minerals are absorbed through the skin or inhaled in the air. Actually I believe the herbs entering the lungs from just breathing in the same room where the herbs were sprayed is the most powerful results I have seen and experienced myself”.

21. I understand that when you spray the spray number 1 into your armpits, behind the knees, and onto the tops of the feet, that these areas target the lymph system. How much and how often should one do this?
“Spray morning and night, that way you can keep the bottle at your bedside. Many have tried the stronger more spicy sprays and adapt to them in short time”.

22. If the human body can not dissolve plant oils(or any other kinds of oils for that matter), then why do people put the stuff on their salad, and based upon the theory of lesser evils, what might be better to use on a salad if one is going to eat it?
“Oils do not break down easily, that is why the liver works so hard to dissolve them and causes it to “flush”. The natural plant oils would break down the easiest. Medical always chose the soybean fat, while history chose the olive oil. If you need to put a flavoring on the food your eating, it proves the food was not a human food….it is that simple and no way on this earth did it ever make any sense to put oil on vegetables. Vegetables are already a non human food to begin with and oils just made it worse. Make your salad a fruit salad”

23. Why are the first pressed tree oils like olive and coconut oil superior to vegetable and grain oils?
“From the tree is always superior, real human foods always come from the tree. Vegetable oils often are mixed with used refined automotive oils or have added silicon to take the heat of frying”. Grain oils are said to spoil quickly, etc….if we eat raw fruits, we should need no oils. One great medical author used the cow as an example; it never consumes fat and yet is able to make plenty of fat. Humans tend to believe they must eat something or the body can make its own .”

24. Please tell me what uses you have for RAW apple cider vinegar and how does one find the RAW stuff?
“I use it in the De-Wormer formula, Maximum Restore Formula, in all Herbal Spray formulas, etc. To buy it, you need to find an apple orchard owner that still makes it. In America is basically an illegal product o some degree. Most orchards were told to quit making it 40 years ago. It had great fame in the horse racing business and the orchards supplied it by the barrels to be applied to the legs before an after a race. YET, the amish people still make it and one health department about 30 miles to the north of us, actually allows an amish apple orchard to make all he wants, so often he may have 3,000.00 in stock! That was until I started buying it and telling others, now the locals keep him brought out and hard to get the 3 year old stuff. It takes 3 years to make right. You can not buy it in a store or from a website that sells commercial made, it does not exist in the commercial market”.

25. It is not possible to easily turn a plastic portable steam bath inside-out to clean it. Can you suggest an appropriate way to clean these units?
“I have one and used it once and I pondered the same thing, how could you ever clean it properly. My guess is you really can’t. You might mist it with pure grain alcohol and then set a fan inside it, etc….otherwise I prefer taking the 1 gallon steamer that comes with such units and piping it into a bathtub that has a door on it and allowing the steam to fill the area and that is also hard on your bathroom unless your set up for it, so I just don’t use the one I have. I never suggest the use of any of the electronic saunas, etc…..steam is the only way”.

26. I believe that God has given all human beings a measure of free-will, in order to enable them to know and love God authentically and to be responsible for their own decisions and actions. Every soul is given God's grace in a pre-ordained measure and is expected to do their very best with the blessings, talents, opportunities, and trials that God has given them. Each person's spiritual development and potential in life can only be realized through consistent effort to follow God's teachings. So why is it then MH, that next to no one ever recognizes that "Nature" is a law of God and that the more we obey it, the better our lives are?
“Nature is God’s Perfect science / laws that can be repeated over and over and yet; many Christian religions are anti-nature. Nature proves GOD , while man seeks to disprove God. Humans have choice, this is true and their choices can harm them for 40+ years or for life if they do not learn. Often more than not, we humans get exactly what we didn’t want in life; it is as though demons are taunting us all our days. Evil is everywhere, just waiting to screw with your life and YET and this is the most important part; no matter what decision you made, it was known before you were ever born, you can no more change your life’s path than you can change the direction of this earth….it is all predestined to every moment in the universe history. WHY? No earth bound man really knows…..if we had freedom to really choose, all mankind would have been dead along time ago. God is in control, total control. God is in every living thing…think about that next time you kill something.
Life on earth is nothing that we are educated in the pope’s government controlled schools to believe. All the good people were slaughtered 2,000 years ago, we the living are the stragglers in the end times when evil rules the day/night. Everything cycles, everything! Do not fight life, thank God for everyday and no matter what happens, you know it was under God’s control and you my friend are only along for the ride in that earthly vessel…when it dies, your ticket is up and you’re out of here.”

27. Is there a good way to use garlic externally on the body as a cleanser, and is there anything better than garlic that the skin (which is the largest organ of the body) would appreciate?
“Dr. Christopher preferred diluted raw apple cider vinegar as a skin wash. I prefer just sweating in hot water at the end of each day. I have not tried applying raw garlic juice to my skin; I would think it would burn my eyes if nothing else or even the skin; yet a famous medical author made a booth that his patient walked into and was sprayed with high pressure garlic juice as a treatment for cancer. I know the skin likes dirt; so clay would be an option. Wash in clay and rinse with diluted apple cider vinegar water. I am lazy so I just sweat out the dirt daily”

Just before sending this post to the "Ask Barefoot Forum"
I wish to share a little something from the past....

Back in 2005 I asked you, MH, to speak about circulation, which you properly point out to be the "KING" when it comes to a long and happy life. Your response was one of them gems that I review often and I would like to share it with the forum again....

The circulation increase will turn an area red, such as putting your leg in ice cold water, yet the red does not burn like cayenne does.

So what does make us feel "Burn"? Everything with a pH of -7 will feel as a burn. Yet, cayenne is not an acid!!!

According to Dr John Christopher, our skin has the ability or actually our entire body has the ability to create acid, (like hydrochloric stomach acid) in a split second as a defense method to repel all that the body detects as harmful. This acid then must be rushed away by the blood stream or it would eat our own skin, so the entire defense Immune System is activated.

The cayenne pepper being nothing but a "DEAD" plant with zero ability to do anything.

"IF" we believe the human body has "NEVER" used anything but air to create the cells, then "ALL" else would be harmful to the body and the body will repel everything that enters it or touches it. So the heat and the healing/added circulation is all 100% the effects of our body getting rid of the cayenne pepper.

Humans have the ill habit of attempting to absorb radiation from dead food, this in effect forces the human cells to "burn" up and their release of radiation gives us the "FAKE" feeling of energy, so animal meat "BURNS" up more human cells than other foods and makes people feel they are better, while all along the meat has decreased their life by the burning of the cells.

Humans need zero food other than air. The habit of eating creates a roller coaster effect, one food demands the minerals from another food, etc., etc. and the body seeks more and more foods to help eliminate the last food. This is why fasting for 21 days BREAKS all habits, no longer is a food needed to detox the last food.

The ill body not supplied enough sunlight needs radiation from food, so the live fruits needing no digestion when chewed to a liquid supplies the needs and burns up the least amount of human cells and we live to max lifespan.

The human that lives on air alone will not know normal death, they will only die when their spirit is done with the body.

So the art of using herbs is knowing how each one is rejected by the human body, I prefer to use the orange juice fasting as the cure all and use herbs in a shotgun mixture that allows the liver to have an assortment of natural minerals to work with and avoid using herbs as medicines like a Naturopath would or MD.

You can use herbs as drugs, but the oranges are cheaper and more natural. I have some really cool things for 2006 and if one does not believe we live on air alone, then my things will not make much sense at all. My goal is less food each year! Those that live to eat will have no use for my methods.
Blessings,
MH
That's it for this session folks.

Create a nice day,

prayervoice (Mr 108)
“A little scary knowing there actually are a few people worldwide that reads what ya write via e-mails or forums…….and even more scary knowing they collect or share with others what I said. Why? Because with each new light the worldly view is subject to “change”. Keep in mind for 20 years I was taken for a ride by all these current authors and their worthless books; heck, for 2 years I even tried to believe Dr. Hulda Clark knew what she was writing about vitamins, electronics, cancers, etc….and I found my self wasting many years trying to believe the false teachers. So based on this truth, what I believe today, may be something totally different this time next year. I will drop anything and everything I believed in the past and replace it with what I believe is a better way. Those that have watched the herbal formulas have seen them in a state of constant change from day one. When the day comes that I am no longer changing the herbal formulas for the better, then you know the day has came that I have gotten old and given up.”
Many Blessings, The “Barefoot” Herbalist, M.H. 108
1/25/2010

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (9)