CureZone   Log On   Join
WHEN THE CAT (MH) IS AWAY... US MICE CAN SAY WHAT WE WANT....Comment #1 from Prayervoice

prayervoice Views: 479
Published: 6 years ago

WHEN THE CAT (MH) IS AWAY... US MICE CAN SAY WHAT WE WANT....Comment #1 from Prayervoice

Over the years a lot of people have come and gone on this forum. I am one of the few who have benefited from the wisdom of MH right from day 1. Since he is away for a few more days, I am going to re-post some of the comments that I wrote over the years. I never tire of lauding MH and Brenda for their efforts. They well deserve every word of it... and much more.

This first re-post comes from December of 2009. MH was assisting someone with a bone issue. Here is what I posted that day... which likely had him blushing all over the place:
Well said oh good and faithful servant!

God has chosen you for the journey you are presently on, for a single, very special reason. That reason is very simple.

It is because of the manner in which you choose to serve Him.

Having read every word you have ever written on this forum, there is but a single theme that weaves its way through out every single post. That theme is found in in your desire to be a servant to the servants of God.

The care, compassion and even the tough love that you share with people, comes across in what can only be described as a burning desire to serve our Creator.... for what better way can one do this than by being of true loving service to the servants of God.

God has given you a mission my friend. And with each passing day you probably find the task becoming ever more daunting.. as mankind becomes more mired in the muck of his own making.

MH you are a shining light. You have walked the walk and talked the talk in a way that few of us will ever really understand. Such is the plight of those whom God chooses to use as instruments.

You sweet soul is an instrument of God MH. A chosen one. Chosen because with every atom of your being, you seek to serve your Maker.

Each individual journey is unique. Your major theme is to teach people about the laws of nature and how they effect us all... how they can be our finest friend, or our greatest enemy. Each gets to choose.

The few who choose to draw closer to God by being obedient to the physical laws He has established for His creation, receive great benefits... but only when they are in balance with a desire to observe also the spiritual laws of God.

You have chosen to do both.

A few of us have chosen to do likewise.

Those of us who have so chosen, love you and Brenda very much, and offer thanks to God every day for having allowed us to see with our own eyes and hear with our own ears, the message that God sends to His servants through your good self.

God bless you MH and thank you for being such an important part of this earthly journey for those of us who seek also to be of service to the servants of God.
I will post a bunch more over the next few days, and perhaps even post the 108 questions I posed to him a few years back.

Create a nice day,

Prayervoice

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (2)