CureZone   Log On   Join
Can someone give me some treatment advice on a dual problem: TMAU/CANDIDA inside me at the same time?

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
More
JayTruth123 Views: 5,463
Published: 6 years ago

Can someone give me some treatment advice on a dual problem: TMAU/CANDIDA inside me at the same time?

Hi all. Im a hispanic female, 28 yrs old living in california. I've had constipation/bad breath since I was child.

I currently have bad breath and Body Odor that smells like feces, and some ammonia build up in my body.

I don't know what causing the ammonia build up but I know it gives me breath and Body Odor that smells like urine and to combat this I take 3-6 thousand MG of l-ornithine and l-arginine.

I think I have candida and I believe the candida caused me some sort of liver damage because my skin color has been yellowish for about 10 years now.

I recently started taking HCL and got a headache for 3 days!
But during this time the Body Odor became less offensive but was still there. So I went to eat and had a bean/beef burrito. The next day I took an aspirin for the headache and 5 hours later my roommate who I share a bedroom with, asked me why our bedroom smelled like feces.

When I had the headache she was being much more friendly, speaking to me directly ect but after the aspirin I was back to being stinky again.

Im really upset and need some advice on what to do?
Should I increase my HCL intake and follow a low choline diet for a few days? If so, do I have any options concerning medicine to help with the headaches?

I was told that I should first remove all heavy metals from my body but I have never had any fillings. Im just at the ebd of my tope here and have decided its best I ask for help them do nothing

Because of the tmau I cant eat eggs which is allowed on the candida diet. I tried and got a comment from my other roommate about a bad smell. He said it smells like "sh* t"

I havent worked for over 6 months and I've been suffering with this for 13 years. No one wants to be around me, I constantly get fired from jobs because of the smell, even my family has all but disowned me over this and O have lost all of my friends. Any helpful advice is welcomed!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)