CureZone   Log On   Join
Black Seed Oil is the Best

Blackseed Expert Views: 4,178
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,239,621

Black Seed Oil is the Best

Yes, there is a huge amount of documentation on Black Seed oil curing HIV alone with nothing else needed. IN fact research showed that little was better than more. I suggest 2 teaspoons daily. Also a fan of olive oil, but prefer the dried organic new tips. The new tips are the best and the most expensive.

Funny story. 90 percent of the black seed oils on Iherb are not called Nigella Sativa but instead called black seed. Amazing Herbs is the number 1 seller there and called black seed and in my opinion the worse oil on the market. Life Extension contains gelatin in their capsules and would not feed those to a dog.

Most companies are using the words black seed as it is easy and familiar. IN fact you yourself told me to call my book black seed not Nigella Sativa as it was more familiar.

Hulda Clarke suggested juicing an entire pumpkin for HIV too and Ask Barefoot recommends that. But make sure you drink the juice in 3 dosages.

I make an olive leaf up with olive leaf tips, pomegranate leaves, oregano, black seeds, fennel and Qist Al Hindi and recommend that to HIV patients. Anyone with good herbs could do the same.

For those who can afford the better remedy I suggest adding in loofah leaves.

As for CS, excellent also and it saved my cats.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)