CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chronically infected; losing the will to live

thathippieguy Views: 1,351
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,239,125

Re: Chronically infected; losing the will to live

Thank you and I hope your life story gets better as well

I agree, nobody chooses to be overweight, though, I did sort of let go the fatter I got and it just made me eat more. That's not really a choice so much as a disorder though. Not sure what happened but I thank God I lost the weight. Everything seemed to be falling into place for me at that time in my life. Now its the opposite, though I am blessed in other respects. Somebody always has it worse than you, but that doesn't mean your struggle isn't real.

Chronic illness is awful. I feel like the Depression that comes with it could never go away. It's not a normal depression. It's a sick body struggling.

I suspect hypothyroid and candida as well, though im not sure which caused what, parasites cause candida, or vice versa. I did take 3 months of Antibiotics and develop a candida rash I was treating w/cream, but overall felt fine until I ate that food. There are labs you can order certain tests from, I might consider that in the future.

What I would do to have a time machine.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

1.141 sec, (1)