CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can anyone inform me about parasite formulas by the Barefoot Herbalist (Master Herbalist MH)

Views: 1,422
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,219,875

Re: Can anyone inform me about parasite formulas by the Barefoot Herbalist (Master Herbalist MH)

I used his regular dewormer, then later his PW/A, but it took me a good 6 years of doing it a TBSP 2x a day to get rid of the parasites. The protocol I did emphasized that the order of cleansing had to be followed in order to get them gone: Colon Cleanse using the LBB to soften up the colon crud as well as Schulze's #2 formula, when appropriate to pull the stuff off the colon wall, Liver Flushes until the liver was back on line, blood, lymph dump, then tissue detox, in that order. If you don't do it in that order, it ain't gonna work, no matter what herbs or formulas you use.

I used his liver/GB balance to help the liver heal or to take the pain away I was experiencing from moving all those stones with parasites in them out. You can also use castor oil packs over the liver. When you clean the liver out, you are taking the pressure off the kidneys, so you can either do that one if you have kidney stones, or pass it by, if you don't. Herbs are only foods, and they'll always help put minerals in there that you need.

Any one of his dewormer formulas work good. I'd say the garlic would be a good one, too. You're not going to get much out of him. Read up on the herbs. His formulas are the best out there, so do your own homework. Natural healing is not like going to an MD. Here, you take responsibility for knowing what you're doing and getting yourself well.

The "here and now" is a situation where you are going to have to clean your body out in order to open up the sewer lines (colon and liver) and let the body push out the rest. This is not the 19th or even the 20th century. This is the 21st century where they are putting so much for poison out there they don't want or expect you to live past 40, so clean it out. Keep it cleaned out with maintenance once the big job is accomplished. Safest, and it works, too.

Get what herbal formulas that taste good to you from Barefoot. His longevity spices are good and are a good anti-parasitic, too. Make sure it's a bug killer, though or no liver flushes.

Stay ON an anti-parasitic until you don't see any more bugs.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.125 sec, (2)