CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chronically infected; losing the will to live

HotelParasite Views: 1,510
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,239,020

Re: Chronically infected; losing the will to live

Your story makes me want to cry. I wish I could help but all I can do is try to support you with encouragement.

I do empathize with you. I have a similar story. NO ONE cares or wants to help.

I went on a 400 calorie a day diet because my DX kept telling me I just ate too much and I kept telling him that wasn't true. I kept track of every calorie including the 30 calories in a cup of coffee. Walked on the treadmill 6 hours a day.

After 3 months all my teeth were loose and my hair fell out.
I lost 10 pounds. I presented all this to my doubting DX and he said, "Well, if we ever have an apocalypse I guess you'll survive". That was it. He offered no help.

I haven't had any respect for DXs since.
I have PCOS which causes the situation of being over weight.
The PCOS has resulted in RA, Hypothyroid, Mastocytosis, Osteoporosis of the spine, Candida infection, seizures, and lots of little stuff too numerous to mention.

I am sooo angry about not being able to get any help and the constant nasty remarks of everyone who has no IQ. NO ONE chooses to be over weight. Some people just give up and say they want to be that way but they really don't. It's the only way to fight back against the nasty people.

But, in my struggle I have learned more about the human body and health than most DXs. AND, many of the smart asses that went out of their way to make fun of me are DEAD because they didn't know anything to help them survive.

So, I am proud that I have lived this long. I am sad that most of my life has been in some sort of misery.

I hope your life story gets better.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

1.109 sec, (1)