CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chronically infected; losing the will to live

thathippieguy Views: 1,400
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,238,709

Re: Chronically infected; losing the will to live

Let me tell you more about myself

I've been overweight all my life, I used to just comfort eat junk food by myself. Ever since I was little I became chubby, then overweight, and back and forth between morbidly obese

I moved into my own place in 2012 and really "found myself". I seemed to just do so much better on my own. I began eating healthy whole foods 4x a day, and picked up an exercise I really loved, freestyle dance. I would do it for hours on end, not stopping for hours until I was dripping in sweat, until I had perfected moves, etc. I felt GREAT. Loads of energy. The weight was just dropping off. In 10-11 months, I went from not registering on a scale at 350+ pounds (I was 19) to about 170lbs.

I had never felt what it was like to be healthy, to be so active and free. It was like my own golden era. I had finally achieved a lifelong dream, I was finally healthy. That was my ultimate goal, health, not weightloss

Then, this happened. I became so sick, sicker than when I was morbidly obese. I never felt much fatigue when I was really overweight. Now, ive had my health ripped away from me and it seems I can never get it back, go back to where I once was. August 31st 2012 is a date ill never forget. I had hoped to change my life. I did. Sadly, not in the way I had planned. I can't go into much detail about that.

Anyways, thought id give you a back story. I'll never accept this for life, this is why sometimes i feel like i just lose my will.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.719 sec, (1)