CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How to Chill Out the Brain?

thelaughingdogs Views: 1,151
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,238,095

Re: How to Chill Out the Brain?

A year in a a half ago I thought I was going to die. My adreanals and thyroid were all out of wack and had been for years from two much stress. I took a big dive a year and half ago when doctor who gave me hormones through me more out of kilter. Everything when down hill and someone had to come over and clean and shop because I could not do much. I had so many systems like what most people list here. I couldn't take many supplements and I was having major anxiety. My doctor who is mostly all natural did not know what to do but she had heard about a program through her patients who had been having similar problems as me. The program she suggested was DNRS or Dynamic Neural Retraining System. It helps repair limbic system impairment. Too much stress causes a sort of brain damage that effects our health. Stress causes inflammation of the brain and of the gut and then a vicious cycle starts and our health start going down hill then we become more stressed about all the health issues. Another big part of this is getting the right fuel to the brain that has been used up during the stress. I highly suggest getting the book "The Mood Cure" because is addresses the amino acids you need to help your brain heal. The book does contain a written neurotransmitter test so your don't have to spend money on a urine test.
These two things were at the core of getting me out of bed and back to a normal life. I live a pretty normal life now but I am still working on a few things. I eat what I want now but follow a paleo diet anyway. I drink, I have started back exercising and have healed my thyroid and adreanals. I am seeing a Narturalpath who has help me heal my liver, gallbladder, kidneys and other things that took a hit last year. I can take most supplements now and am loving life again. You may what to look up my posts to see more of what I have said about the brain retraining. Oh I also found Laughter yoga was a huge help too.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)