I'm there with you in this. I often feel like giving up.
May I offer a few things that have worked well for me.
1) Go to a farm store and buy Permethrine 10%. It's a yellow liquid bug killer. Often used in dog flea medicine but also used on people as Deet when diluted. Pour one once in a 5 gallon container and fill with Hot water. Soak your cloths at least 12 hours in the solution. This absolutely stopped the re-infection from my cloths. It will also keep the mosquitos away when you are outside. I also soak my bedding. on't get it near your cat as it kills cats.
2) I have found that some parasites seem to protect others. I don't know how this works but they only seem to die in a particular order. So I rotate through ivermectin, albendazole and fenbendazole. You'll have to decide what works for you. Right now I am doing 3 days Ivermection, then 3 days fenbendazole. If you don't have at least a mild Herx reaction then the schedule needs revised unless you are suddenly parasite free. I also now understand that parasites exist with fungus or candida. I take Lufenuron to break up and reduce the fungus. This has helped a lot.
3) I use a lint roller on the underwear every time I go to the bathroom. You'd be surprised how many things you pick up that you can't see in your underwear. IF you really want to get depressed, start wearing black underwear.
I also use the lint roller daily on my sheets and bed spread. Its so depressing when you look at the roller after you do this because there are still worms everywhere.
4) Someone on this site suggested digestive enzymes. It didn't seem to work for me. I revisited the approach and now take 3 times the recommended dose. This does work and seems to help the meds kill the parasites. I use Ultra Omega zyme. It is the strongest one I could find.
5) Consider that you may be allergic to some foods because of leaky gut syndrome. I did the pineapple and pumpkin seeds because it was recommended on here but them realized I was allergic to them and I just made things worse. As a long time sufferer from allergies the two thing to look for are if your heart pounds after you eat it or you have a change of spirit i.e. tired, cranky, stupid, can't sleep. Antihistamines will help but they won't fix it and the inflammation caused by the allergic reaction just helps the parasites continue the invasion.
6) Most importantly....you will have to accept that this is a life long fight. It took me 3 years to accept this. I know parasites are everywhere and everyone has them whether they want to believe it or not.
You are not dirty or socially unacceptable. You are one of the few enlightened ones who knows this plague exists. Keep fighting!