CureZone   Log On   Join
Time for a Progress Report

Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Repres...

Verifiable High PPM Silver
Virus, Bacteria, Pure Colloidal Silver Support Forum, Acne ...

Wormwood Capsules, Clove Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasite Cleanse

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Clark DVD!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Free Clark DVD!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Free Clark DVD!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

glaxony Views: 909
Published: 4 years ago

Time for a Progress Report

Funny Monkey Picture is at bottom if you do not want to read this mess.

For a while now I have been waking up this time of the morning with a roaring rushing of water sensation in my head and a sense of sheer panic and I have to get up and walk around for it to go away. A couple of months ago I started taking a thyroid supplement recommended by a natural health consultant who took my temperature and said my thyroid was screwed up. No shit sherlock. I have been working on getting rid of the cold hands and feet for ten years with Iodine and I am down to cold fingers and toes. So I bought the supplement and took it.

Shortly there after the water rushing sensation got much worse and I started having symptoms that were consistent with Grave's disease. I had to get off the thyroid substance because my thyroid gland went over active. Then I started looking for something to calm the thyroid. I found out about lithium and started taking a thyroid calming herbal blend with Bugleweed in it by Herb Pharm.

I began to feel much better during the day. But I would still wake up with the sensation of water in my head and severe anxiety and panic if I forgot to take bugleweed before going to bed. I started reading about bugleweed and discovered it can be helpful in certain types of thyroid cancers that cause a chronic cough and pain in the breast. I have both. And they have both gotten better since I started taking bugleweed. So then I started reading all about thyroid cancers and one of them interferes with the assimilation of calcium in the body. I have a severe calcium assimilation problem. Boron causes me to have salivary stones. I have been diagnosed with Osteopenia. I have lumpy gums. I have been trying to figure out why my body doesn't use calcium properly. I crave milk.

I am trying to remember and take the bugleweed before bedtime, but it is hard to remember. That has been my experience every time I try to do a deep cleanse with herbs. My memory gets really messed up. I cannot remember if I have taken a dose and horrible paralyzing fear of over dosing and all kinds of weird stuff happens to prevent me from being regular with the dose and the amount.

I used to think I needed to be in a hospital with people to monitor my meds to do this. But now I just do the best I can because I had a boyfriend for a while who wanted to help. But I didn't trust him. I stop trusting anyone and start thinking they are trying to kill me and they want me dead. I probably wouldn't even take a dose if somebody else gave it to me.

For the past few nights I have been able to remember. And I started putting a few drops of clarkia and bloodroot in with it. I began waking up with a sore throat thinking I was catching something. This morning I had the sore throat and it felt like one of those little wormy things was on my tongue that always die off with bloodroot. Only this one was c shaped and about half an inch long instead of straight, wiggly and 3/4 inch long. I pulled it off and another one surfaced. I began to feel elated and hopeful. The queen of England flashed in my mind and she had an astonished look on her face. WTF was she doing in my consciousness?!?!?!

I do not feel that sense of water in my head and hear a rushing noise this morning. I do not feel any anxiety!!!! But my ears are ringing very loudly, so this must be putting stress on my kidneys. Please please please say a prayer for me. Sometimes I have been "close" before and I start peeing foam and have weird horrifying dreams. I once dreamed I was being put in a sterile prison where people had no faces and tiny little pitch forks the size of acupuncture needles are pricking me and the pain was terrible.

I woke up about an hour ago very thirsty. Got up and drank a pretty stout dose of clarkia, bloodroot, and thyroid calming herbs. Holy moly. I just started itching. My face has been itching for days, but now my arms and my scalp are itching too. I think I am about to achieve a new level of wellness. Something is coming out of me that never should have been in me in the first place. I feel elated. I hope you enjoy the funny monkey picture and it makes you laugh. Laugher is good. Disease hates laughter. I know so because laughter makes me cough. My body starts eradicating the disease in my lung by making me cough when I laugh.

Here is the funny monkey picture:

http://curezone.com/upload/_A_Forums/Ask/Monkey.jpg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (3)