CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question for pepe and Somer. WARNING - graphic description included inside.

pepe Views: 1,218
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 223,854

Re: Question for pepe and Somer. WARNING - graphic description included inside.

I don't have any personal experience with passing anything like what you describe the most I ever passed was a blob of mucousy looking stuff. In all my 3 long MCs pretty much after the 2 day or so all I got was the now famous "butt pee". I'm either fairly clean intestinally or I suspect I need to attack it a little more aggresively. The next thing I will try is Oxypowder . I've read some pretty good things about it and it's efficacy.

I have not eaten red meat cept for a rare occasion in prolly 15 or 20 years and withing the same time I had a period of at least 7 or 8 years that I was a prettty strict Macrobiotic. I have never been an addict of the cholesterol and heavily chemicalized junk foods. My greatest nemesis has always been flour products and sweets and at my worst times it's just been poor eating habits having to do both with quantity and lack of balance. I have never had problems with regularity my entire life so I believe I have been genetically blessed in that sense though when going through any kind of emotional turmoil whether its good or bad the first thing it does affect is my bowels.

Somer has really attacked intestinal cleansing with a vengence so perhaps she'll have an idea of what you passed. In any case BOTI (better out than in).

I suggest that you also ask about your little "surprise" in the Bowel Cleanse Forum . Ther's also an archive of pixs of all kinds of "anal manifestations" ;+D in curezone somewhere so you might check there to see what you can find.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.828 sec, (1)