CureZone   Log On   Join
Fasting insight.. Maybe?

cloverbelle Views: 1,303
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,759,254

Fasting insight.. Maybe?

I love reading posts with this Molly chic. Found myself up late laughing and gleaning her wisdom.

I wanted to shed some light or maybe just info on this fasting subject from a personal experience ...

I used to fast all the time in my 20s and early 30s it help keep weight off and it just made me feel great. I exercised all the time, tons of energy, no gut issues, After awhile I stopped doing it, maybe I just lost interest or maybe I just wanted food lol.

But it wasn't until I was in my late 30s that one day I decided to fast, but at this point I thought it was going to solve all my issues that I had been experiencing... Weight gain, lethargic, constipated like you wouldn't believe, sleep disturbances, severe tender skin about once a month... The list could go on, anyway I thought fasting was my answer! Until my hair started falling out almost immediately, I'm talking about kinda scary! I quit fasting at that moment.

I realized my body was not getting nutrients despite my weight gain and something was super wrong.

I'm 41 and just now realized after tons of research, I had parasites. I did a parasite cleanse and feel like a different person. I'm not completely outta the woods, but I'm on my way!

After reading this post what I am beginning to understand, is that a person who has gut issues, shouldnt fast! The body is so full of toxins that fasting may make it worse. But now that I am on my way to fixing my body, I actually think I could fast if I made the choice.

I'm not a doctor ... Just my experience, hopefully this helps shed some light on the issue.

Thanks for your awesome posts Molly!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)