CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Obstructive Cardio Myopathy

Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Repres...

Atomic Colloidal Silver
High PPM Works: Trillions of Silver Atoms attached to water mo...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Dozens of Liquid Minerals
Theta Minerals are the purest liquid minerals around, and th...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Clark DVD!

Atomic Colloidal Silver

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Free Clark DVD!

Atomic Colloidal Silver

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Free Clark DVD!

Atomic Colloidal Silver

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Ginagirl Views: 1,079
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,238,198

Re: Obstructive Cardio Myopathy

First of all congratulation for your success with the congenital HOCM, using vit C etc. (you may look up serrapeptase if you dont take it already)

My father had a-fib pretty bad. I never got him to take odine, as he had decided to listen to his doctors only. They almost put him on the drug Amiodarone, as this is a "last resort". This is a drug made of a toxic form of iodine, radioactive. (Lucily he turned this down, as the adverse effects are huge)
If the drug companies were allowed to patent Lugols`s over again, I am quite sure they would promote it as a wonder drug for a-fib, and other ailments...:)

But, some people at this board got worse initially when they took iodine. I believe it is a deficiency of other minerals that simply comes to surface. Or; as you say, toxins that are released. Detox.

I used to have palpitations when I was hypo thyroid, pretty bad too; kept me awake at night. What helped in addition to Iodine was magnesium, salt (adrenals need it). But it took some time until I managed to utilize the magnesium. Now, after 7 years of iodine, I have no palpitations anymore.

Potassium is another element that is said to be deficient in a-fib;

Potassium (K+) is often the second key nutrient A-Fibbers may be deficient in. In fact, magnesium depletion can lead to potassium depletion.14 Low magnesium leads to low tissue potassium, since magnesium is needed for potassium transport into tissue.

"Potassium is essential for normal nerve and muscle function and is very important in maintaining normal cardiac function. Potassium helps prevent A-Fib by prolonging the refractory period—the time when the heart is resting between beats. (During this rest period the heart can’t be stimulated to contract, thus leaving the heart in normal sinus rhythm.) When potassium levels are too low, heart cells become unusually excitable, often leading to premature contractions and/or A-Fib.15"

"“Anyone in A-Fib is almost certainly magnesium deficient.”4 Adequate intracellular magnesium is essential to normal tissue and organ function. Low magnesium is associated with cardiac abnormalities, fibrillation, and vascular and muscle spasms, and is seen in cardiac failure.

While Magnesium (Mg) is one of the main components of heart cell functioning, it seems to be chronically lacking in most diets. “Magnesium deficiencies range from 65% to 80% in general populations in the US and globally.”5 “At least 80% of Americans are deficient in magnesium.”

Beware of too much calcium, or calcium in the wrong form;
"Too much calcium (Ca) can excite the heart cells and induce A-Fib, especially when magnesium is deficient.11 According to Dr. Andrea Natale, Executive Medical Director, Texas Cardiac Arrhythmia Institute, ‘calcium overload’ is the primary factor in A-Fib remodeling of the heart, i.e., structural changes to the heart, including enlargement of the atria and the development of atrial fibrosis."
http://a-fib.com/treatments-for-atrial-fibrillation/mineral-deficiencies/

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.436 sec, (2)