Re: MC vs ultimate cleanse

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
denizen3 Views: 1,021
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 223,792

Re: MC vs ultimate cleanse

I did a 22 day Master Cleanse straight by Burroughs' book last May / June that yielded fantastic results, and was a jump start for a radical change in my eating habits. If you click the link to all my posts, you can read what I've posted about my journey.

In August, I decided to do a second MC. I knew that I also wanted to do a bowel cleanse, but I had a time constraint with my upcoming schedule, so I decided to try the Ultimate Cleanse. I ended up doing 8 days on the Master-Cleanse straight, followed by 8 days of the UC, and ending with another 4 days of Master-Cleanse straight. I believe I posted a few things during that journey as well.

I did do the B&P as outlined in the PTree post Pepe refers to... taking the B&P one hour before drinking lemonade and NOT *with* the lemonade... drinking LOTS of water... and I only did the bps twice a day - first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and last thing at night. WITH LOTS OF WATER.

My results were good - passed mucoid placque and ropes... had a problem with constipation one day, but once that passed, I was fine.

I definitely recommend, if you have never done The Master Cleanse before, that you do it the first time straight by the book. It's a wonderful experience in and of itself, and works wonders physically and mentally. It's my opinion that you should have that experience before you try the UC.

Best on whatever you decide,
deni

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)