CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: help! developed a boil on my leg, is this a detox symptom?

Somer Views: 13,088
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 223,794

Re: help! developed a boil on my leg, is this a detox symptom?

I never had an infection during my fast, but did have plenty of skin eruptions, passed a small kidney calcification, and had a major detox crisis on day 57 when a pouch of antique garbage that had been velcroed to my colon exploded in a rather dramatic fashion, causing DAY GLO ORANGE diarrhea and flu symptoms! My face is still not settled down from that one -- I have lots of stuff still stirred up from the fast that is still coming out in various ways... including a nasty yeast infection which turned into a nasty bladder infection just a couple weeks ago.

My naturopath gave me homeopathic and herbal support for the kidney crisis, but otherwise I pretty much fasted through and drink LOTS of extra water, and did enemas along with the tea/swf routine.

The whole idea is to help the body take out the trash ASAP! It surely can cause heck if it hangs around!

Somer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.953 sec, (1)