CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chronically infected; losing the will to live

threader Views: 1,552
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,237,855

Re: Chronically infected; losing the will to live

"Hey, have you tried chewing tobacco. I'm new to this bit it seems many farmers use this on dogs and many farmers chew chewing tobacco (I'm talking about the chew in the bag NOT dip in the can) I swallowed a small amount and felt a little better and I swallowed a larger amount a second day about the size of a teaspoon the second day and feel even better. I went to sleep right after swallowing it and I did feel a little nausious when I woke up but I drank water and felt fine after a couple minutes. I'll let you know how it goes. I think I have strongyloidiasis worms. I pulled one out of my mouth a couple days ago ugh! Prayer and chewing tobacco is my plan right now. I know to tobacco has a bad wrap but farmers use it for planting gardens and for deworming dogs and it may just work. I'm willing to take the risk but cautiously. Hang in there! We can do this!! We can find the way to fight them together!"

Get 'er Dun. 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

2.391 sec, (1)