CureZone   Log On   Join
Please help. Low cortisol, insomnia, hypoglycemia

blessingof9 Views: 1,121
Published: 6 years ago

Please help. Low cortisol, insomnia, hypoglycemia

Hello,

I am wondering if anyone here can share what helped you in healing your adrenals? After many physical and life stressors that occurred over several months, I had a saliva test done for cortisol & dhea. My morning cortisol was okay, but it was low at noon, 5 pm and 10 pm. I have not been sleeping well for months. I have trouble falling asleep and wake often during the night. I have some anxiety during the day.I believe I now have hypoglycemia from low cortisol. I have cut out all sugar, caffeine, and bread. I am eating very healthy and getting good fats in. Last night I woke up and my pulse was racing. I ate some raw almonds and a little bit of cheese. Drank water and took some magnesium. Not long after that my pulse was down to 80. I have greatly reduced stress and have stopped exercising. What can I do to recover from this? Please share what has worked for you. I am afraid to go to an endocrinologist because they just don't get it. Thanks so much

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)