CureZone   Log On   Join
Chronically infected; losing the will to live

Clark Parasite Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Parasite Cleanse with herbs (wormwood, cloves...

Parasites Hate this!
Many Viruses and Bacteria not only cause infections but also caus...

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

The Terminator Zapper
Don Croftís finest work!

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More
thathippieguy Views: 1,677
Published: 3 years ago

Chronically infected; losing the will to live

Hi everyone

Just a brief history: Summer of 2012 was the last time I ever felt normal. Im 22 now. Contracted parasites in September of 2012. Quickly realized it, did Humaworm, but the herbs just created a hyperinfection during the 2nd-3rd week. They went into the muscles, formed cysts in the throat, head, and spine, went into my eyes etc

Some of the scattering is brought under control with Albendazole and Ivermectin. Yet the infection remains chronic.

Recently tried herbs again and even faster scattering occurred this time. Immediately brought it under control with Albenza and Iver. Took a few days, and still have some lingering effects from both scattering episodes

Expelled roundworms multiple times many months, even years apart, but the drugs seem to be hit or miss. Sometimes it gets them out, others not so much

I've tried tribendmidine, great, they are immobilized temporarily, but somehow hang on and are not expelled

Ivermectin should have taken care of the eye ones long ago if they are indeed roundworms, but alas, they are still there

Did the tape protocol a couple times as well incase there are ones lingering in the gut, or if the ones in the retina are tape

Woke up this morning, and was clearly able to see a worm swimming around in my retina clear as day, like a snake, slithering, twisting, contorting, and moving fast

My stomach is always bloated. My appetite alternates between ravenous, or nauseously unappetized. I feel disgusting. My body is ravaged. My mind slowly breaking. My spirit dwindling. I don't know what else to do. Shame because im in my youth

Also have this weird, occasionally itchy white dot/thread skin parasite that flies around in the air after I itch and itch. Seem to only be attracted to me. Examined them before. Seem to be some type of roundworm or something

Did nitazoxanide. Done all the diets, high-fat/low carb (helps with mild tongue coating), natural veggie based, etc

Tried everything. The only ace up my sleeve is coffee enemas in conjuction with meds. MAYBE Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . So desperate. I feel stuck in a blackhole of despair

For my eyes? No idea

No idea what to do with life at this point

Don't even know why im posting this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

1.141 sec, (2)