CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: first attempt at Lemonade diet

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
lonnieturner Views: 975
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 223,758

Re: first attempt at Lemonade diet

Thank you Somer and Deni,
Thanks for responses.

Here is some more detail to my background. I have done lots of yoga and meditation. I have done some fasting as a part of that background. My fast have been strict Water Fast with some lemon honey tea in the evenings. It has been good for me. I did a fast this past August when I was in India. It was about 6-7 days. I had the unexpected benefit of "healing" a slightly enlarged prostate. I am 37 and a bit young to be developing prostate problems but never the less it seems I do have that. I have frequent trips to the bathroom during the night. After my fast this past trip to India, that cleared itself up. Then coming back to America and back to my stressful job of teaching. My diet has not been so good, so I am seeing the same problems again ( frequent trips to the bathroom).
On Halloween, I picked up the book "Heal the Prostate in 90 Days" . That has lots of info about the Lemonade Diet in it. That is what sparked my interest in this fast.
So I have spent a lot of time trying to learn more about it, this website is GREAT!.
My plan is to do the standard MC/lemonade fast for 8 days, then perhaps a few more depending on how I am feeling. I would like to also do a liver cleanse/flush at the end. And most likely I will do a ginger bath one time somewhere in this.

I hope to lose a few lbs in this, but more importantly I want to clean out the insides. I know what a good feeling that is after a good fast.
I have thursday and Friday off work next week (Nov 11 and 12th). So that is a good time to start. I will start the program either Wed or Thurs. Thanks for sharing your info on this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)