CureZone   Log On   Join
thank you Somer / more observations

carolson Views: 952
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 223,736

thank you Somer / more observations

I see your posts on here and you're always so helpful.

I've had an very different experience with the second Master-Cleanse fast since I've been doing some things differently. I thought I'd post this for the benefit of other novices.

First fast - I used smooth move tea because I couldn't stomach the SWF, did not skin brush or do apple cider vinegar baths. Took the minimum amount of lemonade and don't think I was drinking enough water. The only detox symptoms I had were the worst breath and I almost couldn't stand the foul taste in my own mouth for most of the fast (12 days) and a very heavily coated tongue.

Second fast - mustered up the courage to do the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) - after you get the first one down, its not so bad. Have been skin brushing and using apple cider vinegar baths almost every night. Plus drinking the recommended amount of water + some.

The difference - The toxins seem to be coming out in different ways this time (other than my mouth - thank goodness for the people around me every day!) I have almost no bad breath or foul taste, tongue has not been so coated, I'm still eliminating solid waste every day (on day 9). I'm having more skin break outs - pimples, hives, and a boil. Just very interesting, I also think the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) is much more effective and thorough than just using the lax tea and I'd highly recommend it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.570 sec, (1)