CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: help! developed a boil on my leg, is this a detox symptom?

Somer Views: 13,269
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 223,730

Re: help! developed a boil on my leg, is this a detox symptom?

Detox can take many amazing forms -- a boil would certainly qualify!

I did a very long cleanse this summer, broke the end of July, and am STILL flushing toxins stirred up during my 59 day fast!

NOTHING stores toxins like fat! And when you fast, you burn fat quickly, and all the stuff stored in the fat is dumped into the system for disposal... and it ain't always pretty!! I ended up with a raging yeast infection -- haven't had one in many years! That went into a raging bladder infection -- haven't had one in years! That swelled the lymph nodes in my groin -- hasn't happened in years! Oh, AND my face is a mess!!

My naturopath reminds me that it has to come out somewhere... I am over two years into colon cleansing and STILL NOT DONE!

It's a lot of work! But certainly for me well worth the effort-- I was heading for the John Wayne thing-- ACK!

Drink lots of extra water, don't skimp on the lemonade, and make sure you keep your intestines squeaky clean. Help the body take out the trash in any way you can!

Happy cleansing!
Somer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.688 sec, (1)