CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: first attempt at Lemonade diet

Somer Views: 885
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 223,732

Re: first attempt at Lemonade diet

Hi Lonnie, and welcome!

I have done a couple of very long (59 days this summer) fasts, and would recommend you do your 10 day Master-Cleanse by the book, and save the ginger for after. I think you will find that this is an excellent cleanse as is, and the less you mess with the basic design, the more effective it will be.

It is critical in any fast to do some sort of Colon Cleanse daily. The herbal tea/swf works very well, and you can do just the tea pm/am if you prefer or if the swf is inconvenient at any point.

I really like to add a pre-cleanse diet of fruits and vegetables to the beginning of the MC. You can avoid many of the traditional first week detox symptoms... certainly cut out breads, sugar, and COFFEE!! Well worth the effort.

Sounds like you are on the Cleansing Path -- you've come to a great place for info and support! Anything we can do to help you meet your goal, we're here!

Best to you,
Somer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.418 sec, (1)