CureZone   Log On   Join
Water fast with HIGH temperature for couple of days..

1234567 Views: 1,441
Published: 7 years ago

Water fast with HIGH temperature for couple of days..

Hello forum.. :)

Ok, I need an advice from you, guys...

Two and a half days ago, due to flu or something else, I started to have a high temperature out of sudden.

I felt like my lungs were congested and thought just another pneumonia could come. Before I cured my pneumonias with water only by drinking it for at least 48-60 hours.

So this time I also went for it.

Now I am on water Only for 2 and a half days and my body temperature is Stil ranges between 101 and 102 (and now in the very moment 102.3 (39).

I am on water only and b4 it Always helped like in 36 h and the temperature was gone.

Also.... on my first day I had very occasional dry cough (very rarely) and nose was not running, also i had a headache (but Only when i was shaking my head).. in a day after that it started running a bit with very liquid thing (like a flu, then my throat became red and quite dificut to swallow (not in that pleasant way).. today at night, nose started running More and the mucus inside was a bit easier to come out and also throat became almost normal (but still Red).. No headache of any sort... but i sneeze at times as when i have a flu..... obviusly all those 60 hours of Continuous high temperature I feel Weak...

.. i might have pneumonia again (as i feel sort of burning feeling in my lungs) so for that to fix it I need to be on water for another 2 days...

I actually do not know what to think... I am worried coz I have never had high temperature (that high) for that long and in a row... and the main point here I am NOT eating but Water Fasting so it Should have been fixed Faster !! :/

So any ideas of what is going on with me?? I do Not have vomiting, fainting, no diarea...

PLZ can you plz help me to figure out what is going on with me??

THANKS !!

~Nadia

Ps: I started this Water Fast ONLY due to my high temperature.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)