CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Extreme pain - need advices before taking a flush

mcortez Views: 1,076
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,235,039

Re: Extreme pain - need advices before taking a flush

Only you know what is best for your body, listen to it. If you feel like you need to do another one soon, then do it, but only you know that. I have read on here that some people are so congested that they do it once a week. I have never done it once a week, but I have never been in a position that I felt I had to. I have played around with the time frames, sometimes I do it every 2 weeks or every 3 weeks, its an individual decision to take. Listen to your body and if you need to do it every week for a while then that's what you need to do until you can wait for every 2 or 3 weeks in between flushes.

When you take the apple juice or the tart juice, make sure you take the amount indicated because you need that malic acid to do its job.

No it doesn't hurt to drink apple juice everyday, my last flush I prepped for like 7 days. You can eat apples everyday if you like, it doesn't hurt. Nothing natural from the earth is going hurt you unless you extremely over do it, which is hard to do.

Stick to the flushes in the time frame you need to do them, drink the herbs, eat right, take in sun, drink lots of water and you will get better. The body can heal it self.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.609 sec, (1)