CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Extreme pain - need advices before taking a flush

mcortez Views: 1,129
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,234,874

Re: Extreme pain - need advices before taking a flush

Yes, medication doesn't help the liver do its job. I think you probably have a very congested liver and you really need to take herbs to really de-congest the liver like Chinese bitters, beet root juice, milk thistle, dandelion greens, anything bitter helps detox the liver. Also make sure you eat a plant-based-raw diet, a lifestyle that doesn't congest the liver even more.

I say keep flushing, I mean your doing something to clean out your liver and your gallbladder.

I have never heard of Liver Flushing causing nerve damage, but I have read that people experience many symptoms when they are doing the liver flushes, everyone is different. I assume that the more congested you are, the more symptoms you will experience.

Yes, I drank apple juice and yes I do use Epsom salt, but I actually don't take all 4 doses, I only do 3 since the fourth usually hits me too hard, drains me(energy) too much, so I do 3 and it works just fine. You can also drink tart cherry juice, like the book says, I like it better then the apple juice.

With regards to the Gold Coin Grass, you can start off with the dose it mentions on the bottle, but I have read that people double dose in warm juice and it has produced a great flush results. I have not done it since I just recently read it, I think its great if your body can tolerate it.

Keep at it, read as much as you can on here, cause there is TONS of info, and I have learned so much just by reading others experience, I highly recommend it!

Keep me posted about your progress, I will try to help as much as I can.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.141 sec, (1)