CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New girl with Liver Qi Stagnation

daizymae Views: 1,974
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,234,719

Re: New girl with Liver Qi Stagnation

Sorry about your health challenges, but we all have one kind or another, I guess! This is just my opinion, take it or leave it: a really good Bowel Cleanse before doing Liver Flushes might be the way to go for you. I recommend the Holistic Horizons, but if the psyllium fiber portion of it doesn't agree with you (as it doesn't for some folks; I don't like it) you could substitute Oxypowder or something similar such as Mag 07.

Andreas Moritz, who is somewhat worshipped on this forum sometimes, says to do a Bowel Cleanse before your flush, but he is talking about a simple bowel-emptying, not a really substantial, lengthy cleanse. In my opinion some of us need something more thorough, something that gets at the small intestine, too.

Best of luck to you. I did the Holistic Horizons 20 years ago and it was magnificent. But since then, I have been careless at times with my eating, not to mention a stressed life, too. So I have restarted the HH and after only a week, I can see and feel things happening. I will combine this with coffee enemas later.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

4.297 sec, (1)