CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 9...hitting the wall?

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
jusfrank Views: 911
Published: 17 years ago

Day 9...hitting the wall?

Hey Cleansers, it was a rough one for me today. Because of circumstances I only got 4 hrs sleep last night which is not enough for me at all. As I was running late in the AM I didn't want to do the SWF. I did a lax tea last night though. I host a coop radio show on Wed mornings for half an hour then tech another guys show for another hour and a half. So we're on air and I can feel the tension building inside and it is BUILDING. Luckily we went to a 20 min prerecorded segement and I was able to bolt to the bathrooom. Not much of a BM though. But I've felt very weak all day. Weaker than any other day so far. I also have a headache thats been increasing in intensity all day. I've had 5 or 6 lemon drinks today and probably the equivelant of water. I'm wondering if I should do a SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) now this evening ...or ride it out? I am in for the evening and don't have to leave the house. Any suggestions
Frank

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)