CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: what an awesome gal!!

JudahFirst Views: 1,235
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 223,438

Re: what an awesome gal!!

((((Somer))))) Your journey is truly inspirational! This "break" has been a rough one for me already. Last night did the Liver-Flush thing and woke up more nauseated than ever. Between the epsom and the fresh-pressed apple juice yesterday (to soften the stones) I've lost another 5 pounds! I feel weak and disheartened as I haven't seen any stones as yet (10:00 a.m.). Going to attempt an SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) in a few minutes for good measure, then in a couple of hours I'll start on orange juice (the thought of which makes me ill at the moment).

Thanks for your continued words of encouragement. I haven't connected with hubby in about a week, so that's hard too. But I'm sure we will get to talk soon. Only 4 months to go!! WOOHOO!! And with the holidays right around the corner, the time should go by quickly. God bless and chat with you soon.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)