CureZone   Log On   Join
I can't believe I made it!

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

More
More
JudahFirst Views: 1,274
Published: 17 years ago

I can't believe I made it!

Okay, I did it. Day 30 for me, and even I am amazed. This was bar none the toughest fast yet. Something about 21 days ... not all that hard to keep going until after the 21st day into it. Don't know why that is. Tongue is still white halfway up and to the back, but I don't want to continue on at this point.

Being my 3rd fast this year, I can most definitely attest to the oft-spoken truth that every fast is different. It continues to amaze me all the different things that come up (and out) both physically and emotionally during these times of deprivation. I can't stress enough how important I now believe fasting to be ... for so many reasons beyond cleansing.

Of course, the cleansing aspect is central, but just as Jesus says, "Man cannot live by bread alone." There are more "parts" to us than just this physical body. And sometimes a season of quiet (which fasting always seems to bring me into) is just what the spirit needs.

I don't know how much longer I'll be on this forum in the coming months. There are some changes coming for our family that will likely prevent a whole lot of time being spent on the internet. Please know that I consider each one of you a special kind of friend. Thanks to everyone who encouraged me through this and let me encourage them in turn. I never would have made this journey without you.

Pepe, your wisdom and insight in invaluable, and I hope you will remain here to impart it to newcomers like me. Somer, I miss you and your upbeat posts. Vray, you have given to me without even knowing it. And Rowan, I don't think I even need to say anything except thanks! To all the rest, God bless you on your journeys.

I'm going to do Liver-Flush #3 tonight, so I'll be around for a few more days at least. And I probably won't be able to resist checking in from time to time. Hope you see you all around the 'net!

My Homepage

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.797 sec, (1)