CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Just venting threw some stuff out there on my ec

Knightwing Views: 729
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,234,033

Re: Just venting threw some stuff out there on my ec

One more thing when I first got this I had gotten my wisdom teeth pulled and took Antibiotics first started out as a white gooey film on lip stayed like this from October to December then I seen Daniels web page when I searched lips skin build up anyways he said best way to beat it was to leave alone completely I did this 1 1/2 months later seemed like my lips were getting better all threw this I had thick more yellow ish crusts on my lips always they started looking better and better after every peel I then ended up causing trauma to my lips this is the worst part and my life went spiraling down into nothing the trauma caused my lips to become horrific this was true pain I could not open my mouth at all without my lips sticking like glue and very bad pain in this time period I was very depressed and did have the thought of killing my self it was that bad like how j could do it and everything but I never did as I'm here lol but let's say couple months later I went to a derm got steroid cream terrable didn't work got recomded to second derm and he even told me the name of this and said he cured it one time he said it can take time to heal gave me Antibiotics and a steroid ointment I liked this better but idk that it helped any to the truth used it a month straight the. Stopped completely sep - dec time frame took this long then I semmed to think they were actually getting better life enhanced and became so much he better like a bunch my lips still peeled but completely tolerable no pain and looked decent then switched to a shit balm idk destroyed my lips all over again and that was last April and my lips have not shown great improvement in feeling I would say cause pain is the worst part especially when opening my mouth sometimes drives me freakin crazy but there's my story pretty much everything from start where I am now also one other thing I did smoke maryjane the entire time when my lips were getting better last jan I stopped after I mesed them up but now I do smoke once again lol before I felt it actually helped to tell the truth mainly helps me with the stress and anxiety and everything does seem to dry them more I thin than it did last year alrighty that's it peace guys

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

8.125 sec, (2)