CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Just started!

jusfrank Views: 838
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 223,394

Re: Just started!

Hey Irish! Congratulations on getting here! Its my first time and im on day 8. So far so good. My experience so far seems to fall pretty much into the history of others here - its up and down - but Im stickin to it. I've been trying to follow Stanley Burroughs advice. GO back and read through some of the posts. I spent a day just reading about other's experiences. There's some very experienced and wise folks here - this place is a gold mine of experience. I also found the FAQ page helpful. I'm going for 10 days, then who knows - but as others have said and it has been my mantra for years - One day at a time. When things get overwhelming thats where I go back to. I just get through the day - if that's too much its just getting through the next five minutes. Cheers and again good on ya - this will be a big investment in your health!
Frank

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)