CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 5 and a little concerned...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
jusfrank Views: 1,146
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 223,345

Re: Day 5 and a little concerned...

Hi Colin
It sounds pretty similar to my experience with the SWF's, altho I usually get an initial 'explosive' BM after drinking it, albeit only liquidy bile stuff - to be graphic! Today is day 8, and I didn't have a BM yesterday. But I also got up late and didn't want to do the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) and rush off to work - I drive as a courier and I couldn't bear the thought of being trapped on the road somewhere with the tension building if ya know what i mean!! This morning I resumed the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) and it's working as it should. The thing that I figure is fairly important from what I've read on this forum and in Stanley Burroughs book is to keep the salt to water ratio the correct salinity, or as close to as possible. Have you read the advice in the FAQ section entitled something like "advice from an Indian Yogi\Ayurvedic doctor" - it is an excellent explanation of why the correct salinity is important. That being said, the actual amount of the solution you take in should be tailored to you - this only makes logical sense to me as every body is different. A quart is 32 oz - I've found I usually peak out around 28 oz - that's just me - but it's 28 oz of the same ratio salinity. The first time I drank the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) I only got 16 oz down before I almost puked. But I've warmed up to it somewhat. I also don't just try to get it down quickly. I sip it, as the afforementioned advises, in Kogasana, or crow position, and gently massaging my bowel counterclockwise.
Hope this helps.
Fast on brother!!
Frank

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.797 sec, (1)