CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Extreme pain - need advices before taking a flush

mcortez Views: 1,208
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,233,462

Re: Extreme pain - need advices before taking a flush

When I started having gallbladder pains, I was miserable. I was like in pain everyday, even after going to the hospital for the first time because I didn't know what it was. I remember that I was on a liquid diet for a month because everything caused me to have painful attacks. During that month I did 3 Liver Flushes and again I was on anti-inflammatory medication. I was very depress, in pain/discomfort, just wanted to lay down, I was miserable. Funny enough I didn't have any issues for like 6 months, I didn't keep doing the flushes because I was out of the country, big mistake!

Since you have the book, you know the book mentions the dose for underweight(children) people, I would start off by doing that, taking the underweight dose. Once you start doing them, feeling a better, try doing the full dose. Sometimes you can do the full dose of everything except for the Epsom salt, which can be harsh. I mean you can play around with the dose of oil/citric and epsom salt, I recommend reading Telman's flush experiences, I have learned alot from him on modifying the doses, but your still not ready for it yet.

Have you looked into the castor oil packs? I believe that the books talks about it. You should look into it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.906 sec, (1)