CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: master cleanse and prescription medication

Rebeckah Views: 1,285
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 223,300

Re: master cleanse and prescription medication

I'm taking prednisone EOD & methotrexate once weekly for lungs & can't stop it to cleanse, so I just continued taking it while on Master-Cleanse & I was ok. I went 13 days. Your cleanse may not be as good since you have to keep putting stuff in & it may stimulate digestion again. ? If you haven't started you may want to do a few days to weeks of just raw foods &/or juices if you have a juicing machine. Doing this will ease your detoxing during MC.

I don't know how *toxic* you are, but my Master-Cleanse made me pretty sick. fever, chills, flu-like stuff, but that was ME. some have it easy on MC... drinking LOTS of water & daily SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) {Salt water flush} helps alot, take it easy if you can. This can be the doorway to lifestyle changes that may ease your condition. It was for me. & as my diet & lifestyle changes my, uh, problem gets better. I wish you all the best. I'll be here if you need support. :) ~Rebeckah

p.s. if you're taking meds at night, you can stick with that. You just don't want to take them before a SWF. The flush moves everything out. But your meds should be dissolved & assimilated by AM flush.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.531 sec, (1)