CureZone   Log On   Join
Well, Well, Well glad to see the forum still alive

Molly Bloom Views: 2,073
Published: 4 years ago

Well, Well, Well glad to see the forum still alive

Hello all, it's been about 4 years since I've been here, and I'm so glad to see the forum still alive. Since we started in 2003, I think there were about 5 max websites about Oil Pulling, now hundreds of thousands, including a book by that jerk Bruce Fife, but I digress.

I know that Oil PUlling was brought to the internet by this forum, and so glad we did it. I still think it's one of the most amazing and easy therapies out there?

Me? Well I just got my Masters of Holistic Health Education by a real honest to god brick and mortar university in the San Francisco area. I've learned alot about functional medicine and holistic practices. I did my thesis on Stigma and how it affect community health.

I'm afraid now that I've learned by true professionals, and haves studied reams and reams of medical and scientific journals, that I may come in here and try to dispell some of the most popular cleanses ect, so I dont' want to be a social pariah in here. But did want to stop in and say hello.

Take care all. Molly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)