CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: morgellons disease cure

maybelle180 Views: 1,354
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,232,592

Re: morgellons disease cure

Gotta love fan mail.
I did not personally attack or insult you.
I explained why your flippant, two-sentence statement was irrelevant, and backed it with evidence.

Tell me: do you search for answers continuously, all day every day? I DO.

I also document my observations, experiences, potential findings and treatments. I communicate at length with sufferers to try and help them. For Free. I guess it was inappropriate to share my joy in finding an effective treatment here on a SUPPORT forum.

My admitting to having received a bite, as well as my willingness to publish ALL of my findings, is what makes ME different from all the snake-oil salesmen and charlatans. Sorry, not every story has a happy ending, but at least I'm honest.

I have said repeatedly that the pathogens are everywhere. It's like the common cold. Reinfection is to be expected. Additionally I suspect there IS an internal element to the infestation...I've been living through the hell of trying to eradicate them internally for two weeks. Reducing their population is undoubtedly the ONLY option, internal and external...

Best stick to your journal. And only correspond with people who agree with you. That way you'll never have your opinions challenged, and you'll never have to publicly admit when you're wrong.

You never DID say how you got rid of them....if even temporarily.

Insulting me based on the color of my skin.
Bah.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.641 sec, (1)