Before my symptoms started, I went through stressful events and consumed a horrible food (high calories, zero nutrition’s). I have been on and off this site for 9 years, since then I practiced lesson learned about proper nutrition’s and detoxifying for general health improvement:
1) I had two mercury fillings for seven years, one was replaced due to leakage, other will be replaced soon, all new cavities were filled with composite, to eliminate any possible mercury toxicity.
2) I had low testosterone and very high progesterone (medically) which resolved on its own due to overall health improvement.
3) My blood pressure was on lower ends and my heart rate was above average which cause me exercise intolerance. It is now is back to normal, I exercise regularly and improved my fitness level.
4) I do fasting and detoxifying few times every year, eat fairly well most of the time, use supplements when needed, etc.
All the above indicate improved general health due to life style changes judged by historical data and undesirable symptoms being improved or disappear completely.
What does not make sense is:
1) I do not lose weight, which is a sign of low metabolism.
2) My thyroid over produce hormones (FT4, FT3) which could cause hyperthyroidism.
3) My adrenal gland is possibly exhausted due to stressful life, rather than proper nutritions.
My dilemma is focus on the thyroid, adrenal and metabolism which does not sound optimum (although medically they are normal which is good to hear) and they possibly require additional support for them the reason I posted here. What kind of support would you recommend for thyroid, adrenal, metabolism specifically?
I currently use lugol’s 5% and selenium for thyroid, vitamin B complex (especially B5 for acne) for stress, green superfood to support my diet, calcium/magnesium/potassium/vitamin D/sea salt etc.