CureZone   Log On   Join
Where are the Morgiest locations you know?

threader Views: 1,247
Published: 7 years ago

Where are the Morgiest locations you know?

I'm posting because I cannot sleep tonight. 98% of crawling sensations left everywhere but my scalp over a year ago. But tonight my torso is so creepy. That is because I am in one of the worst Morg triggering locations I know, so it earns a spot at the top of my list:

1. Cheap hotel beds - Those rooms under $60 that don't have the sheet wrapping the comforter. How could they possibly be 10x worse than my personal bed, which I used when I shed fibers every 5 seconds? Obv I rip the comforter off as soon as I arrive, no bedbugs involved.

2. Carpeted church - Just before Christmas I went to a packed candlelight service. My symptoms went from super mild to super crawly within 20 minutes.

3. Carpeted classrooms

4. My truck - Doesn't matter how well I clean it...WTF is in those heater vents...What makes me cough as soon as I open the car door every morning.

5. Movie theaters

Common themes are carpet, crowds, and electrical currents.

Please share your Morghellons locations.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.297 sec, (1)