Black mold is deadly and dangerous it can cause psychological problems people have been institutionalized from black mold it is no joke ! And I'm hoping no longer a big mystery. This is due to some doctor may not know what he is looking for and if the run the right set of tests . There are test and the expert will tell you you can see fungal growth in brain.
The expert on mold poisoning is Dr Shoemaker or anyone that has studied under him,
The medicine is Cholestryamine you need a doctor prescription.
Mold disrupts your pathways of every single organ in your body you feel like your going crazy! Please see a specialist it is long journey.but they can help get the stress off your lungs, brain kidneys gallbladder pancrease spleen, bladder, your heart, and your eyes the symptoms are so long I will not list them here. Black mold poisoning can be fatal it can cause heart attack, seizure coma this is serious I'm amazed at how many people don't know the seriousness of it since such a large percentage of people are allergic to it