CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Did anyone of u had a lab test on selenium????

StrangeNotes Views: 1,059
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,230,859

Re: Did anyone of u had a lab test on selenium????

Stephy Selenium 200 mcg/day is the bare minimum when taking iodine. You could run into serious issues like even developing hashimotos or other issues without the selenium in conjunction. Selenium very importan for thyroid when on iodine. selenomethionin is also the form thought to be hardest to overdose on. 200 selenium mcg is safe for all, same with 100mg lugol's, mostly in the world today. (some people experience some issues at 600 mcg, so stick to 200-400mcg max to be safe but really shouldn't be causing issues) You could be experience deficiency somewhere else.. Interesting since I have started this I was getting some calf cramps at night waking me up that I thought couldn't be dehydration so I added 120-240mg magnesium glycinate on top of 200 mg (as Magnesium Bisglycinate Chelate Buffered). bam calf cramps gone at night. you never know, all types of minerals have important relationships with eachothers, copper and zinc etc. or also an assimilation/uptake issue due to poor diet or even lifestyle. (im saying maybe look around at other possibilities besides selenium.)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)