CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Morgellons Fish Pix: Apology and Update

maybelle180 Views: 1,738
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,230,353

Re: Morgellons Fish Pix: Apology and Update

Sorry, when this response was first posted I was too sick to even move my mouse to scroll, in order to read the above info the other night, nor mull the possibilities in my head, nor look at the links you provided. My apologies if it sounded like I blew you off or negated the very real info you discussed. Now relying on pharmaceuticals to keep the pain at bay long enough to write this, as you had previously discussed.

If you're talking about the little hairs, yes, I know what they are. And they ARE the link to the electrostatic element and an element of infectiousness. They ARE in fact, eggs...rotifer eggs, or perhaps spore of the fungus--I totally agree about the two parts.

But recall, I have followed rotifers all the way down in size and appearance...smashed 'em, mashed 'em and dissolved their little a$$es in every solution I could...salt, baking soda, alcohol...They're not pretty, all dissolved/broken up, but they are still VERY easily recognizeable by the trained eye...anyone who's looked a few times. They CAN be one cell, and that is basically, an egg. I believe I have a photo of "larvae" exiting a broken rotifer mouth, and I think lymephotos has comparable ones. (Lymephotos was the first to clarify for me that the red and blue fibers were, in fact worms that could also produce these eggs. There's your "odd" second part.) At that tiny size, they bite (yes, bite) ahold of (any?) tiny microfiber that they encounter and I believe the term "flocculation" (credit: threader) would describe how they manage to turn that into an electrostatically charged "thing" that is instantly attracted to (you're right) specially "charged" potential morgies...

Mrs. Swordtail is going around tonite, eating(?) the rotifers off the plants as if they suddenly became enticing??

BTW. The herbal ingredient that covers all bases mentioned is yellow. Morg hate it. It is likely to be very poisonous...the die off can be, well, mr. fish didn't make it...this lab rat is hurting bad after a full body wrap...but yeah, the places where they ACQUIRE tropical fish, are pretty familiar with controlling infection...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (2)