CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Strongest drugs?

hsongi90 Views: 1,095
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,217,576

Re: Strongest drugs?

Wow the same exact thing happen to me 3 yrs ago. I took off from work for 2 months.. The Dr told me my liver enzymes test was that of a heavy drinker. Only thing is I dont drink.

I decided to take some old time medicine. Castor oil. I slept day and night for 2 weeks. Only getting up to eat, bath etc. After 2 weeks I still felt I could sleep another 2 weeks. Luckily I kept taking castor oil and after a while the exhaustion and fatigue subsided.

Little did I know this was precurser of a hyper infection. Right before I got sick a dermatologist prescribed steroids shots which I took for a year. I think that helped to damage my immune system.

This makes me feel like my Drs been monitoring my death instead of my health.

I was literally going to die in their hands had I not take matters into my own hands and do some research into alternative healing. My body have been slowing shutting down and they had no idea.

I spent the last year reducing my worm load. Only the big bad ones left. For all those with resistive worms we need to hold a convention. Everyone seems fresh out of answers. Hate to think there might not cures of these and we have to wait till they die. If anybody have answer of getting rid of resistive worms... Please let us know.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.531 sec, (1)