CureZone   Log On   Join
Increase/decrease iodine for bone healing?

Maps Views: 1,061
Published: 3 years ago

Increase/decrease iodine for bone healing?

I recently (Dec 26th) had a fairly bad spiral fifth metatarsal fracture. I'm in a cast for four weeks. I was borderline for a plate and screws and we've decided the Ive been taking the conservative route.

I'm a 58 year old female, fairly healthy, active and not overweight.
I've been doing the Iodine protocol for three years now. Last June's loading test, just had me at 58% sufficiency.

I take 500-600mg of SSKI morning and night and between 50-200mg Lugol's a day, with cosupplenets.

I seem to do well on this amount of iodine/iodide and the only bothersome detox symptoms I have are a rash on my leg the last couple years, Maybe fungal/candida. Iodine on the rash does not help. Cortizone makes it go away. I do take between 12-15mg TriBoron a day.

i want to heal well from the break and am a bit concerned that this amount of Iodine could be pulling too many nutrients from the body, as iodine does detox and will pull the good as well as the bad from the body.

I'm making a lot of bone broth and trying to eat well. I'm not as good as some on the forum ;)

Think I should alter my iodine dosage the next few months?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.107 sec, (1)