Re: Where's the benefits?

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
JudahFirst Views: 867
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 222,916

Re: Where's the benefits?

Jraz, you are right that everyone is different ... what's more amazing is that every fast is different too! My first 21 -day fast I had incredible energy from day 12 on (with a huge crisis on days 17-18) and really didn't even want to eat, but this time (day 18 now) I've been sleeping every afternoon, think about food (salads, vegetable stir fry, ohhhhh) constantly, and have felt generally cruddy the whole time. Oh, well, tongue is only pink around the edges so I'm plugging along to 30. Determined to see this one through to the "end."

It's funny because this time around I'm not cold all the time like I was before. Also, on my first fast I stopped sweating (when working out) about half-way through the 21 days, but this time that's not the case. I have no clue what that's been about. All I can hope is that my metabolism isn't diving? Any thoughts out there??

The good thing is that I'm only 4 pounds away from my goal weight, and I haven't seen that in 23 years. So I know toxins/unwanted fat are melting away, and that was my goal in the first place. Hopefully the Sugar addiction is broken and I can stick with my new eating plan for the rest of my life.

Meanwhile, after having spent the summer off and on the MC, I recommend 3 months in between lengthy fasts and 6 weeks (at least) between short ones. But that's just me! You're doing GREAT, Jraz!! God bless and fast on!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)