CureZone   Log On   Join
Evening 9 - long update

smurph928 Views: 787
Published: 17 years ago

Evening 9 - long update

Well here I sit 9 days into this Master-Cleanse for the first time. I guess I am pleased I made it this far after reading some of the updates from people that didn't. The changes from day 2 and 3 are pretty impressive. I remember sitting here thinking I can't live with this morning breath cotton mouth for much longer and it sis go away in a few days. Each day my mouth and tongue seem to feel cleaner. Today I had a strange sensation like I had a hair in my mouth. I have been trying to get it out all afternoon. But I just went and looked at my tongue for the trillionth time and it does look and feel better. So I think it was just a sensation not a real hair. Interesting things happening.
My lips have always been very chapped no matter what I put on them. I bought a small tube of expensive (>$30) lip therapy and that didn't help, but today I noticed they actually feel a lot better. Not great yet but I still have a few days left on this oddesey.
My husband left today for a golf trip and won't be back until Sunday. I came home from work and took everything out of the refrigerator and threw it out. Cleaned out all the old jars of who knows what on the door too. Since my body is getting cleaner so should my refrigerator. HA!
I have not been using the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) at all just the smooth move tea. Tomorrow I will try the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) for the first time. I will work from home. My plan is to stay on this until at least Sunday, then take it from there.
Sorry for the long update but you guys are the only ones who really understand. Thanks for listening.
Sue

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)