CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: serous cavity filariasis

beatty57 Views: 1,506
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,227,393

Re: serous cavity filariasis

Both the prevention and cure is vitamin ‘C’, 3 to 10 grams a day depending on health and age to prevent. Ten to 50 grams a day to cure.

Research. Interesting email today from NYC friend.

Now this is something that you may enjoy......At work I seat in a part of the office where about 12 people sitting in one room. Out of those 12 people, 7 are sick with cold and cough. I started giving them Ascorbic Acid crystals from "Source Natural", only two took 3000mg and they are better. Those who did not are now staying home getting more sick. So they asked me why am I not getting sick, I told them that I consume 12000mg Vitamin C in a day. They think I am crazy. I told them that in last ten years I had cold 3 times. They all blamed the weather and temperature fluctuations and each other. But I told them they have to blame themselves for the lack of Vitamin C in their bodies. Also, all of them eat a lot of Sugar and drink a lot except for a few vegetarians like me, but they eat junk food too.

My self, I take from 8 to 16 grams a day I am 83, no colds, flu, drugs ever. No diseases or ills or doctor ever. Only injuries I healed except for cast and smashing off part of a finger. Never infections except bad teeth.

The 12 in my friends office is a sampling of the people in this whole
country. Aparentally, the ignorant and stupid love company.

Few people understand the crippling effects to the immune system by toxic refined sugars, processed vegetable oils, junk foods, chemicals in processed foods, all soft drinks, soy, soy milk, microwave, deep fried foods and artificial sweeteners. The excess sugars in the body are used by fungus, yeasts, parasites, diseases to grow and replicate. Cause allergies, bipolar, depression, obesity. B 3 has a positive effect on depression, nerve damage and bipolar. Research???

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)