CureZone   Log On   Join
My one year right upper quadrant ache is getting worse.

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
rerod Views: 4,737
Published: 6 years ago

My one year right upper quadrant ache is getting worse.

Hello.
I was diagnosed with Pancreatitis over a year ago after a episode where I felt pressure and discomfort right under my right rib cage. I pushed up and under the edge and immediately felt like I was going to pass out. Like I had injected something. I tried to make it out to the living room, but went down since I knew I was about to pass out. I figured this is the end.. Or if not, a stroke. I tried to get up three times to no avail. Forth time after 10 minutes laying there I made it up, took a shower, and then went to the ER where I was diagnosed with Pancreatitis.

I'm a healthy, or was a healthy guy.. But between this pain in my gallbladder area, and lower sciatic back pain, I feel like I'm dieing. I have very little joy in life anymore, and no one wants to be around me.

So after my visit to the ER over a year ago, I quit drinking, had already quit smoking with ecigs, and figured my pain would go away slowly.. My sciatic back pain subsides but never leaves. When it flairs with something as simple as a sneeze, it can cripple me and I hobble around like a hunch back. Its bad.
My gallbladder never subsides, but just gets worse sometimes especially if Im sitting. It feels like I'm squeezing something and need to straighten up.

So to make my condition even more interesting, when I went back to the hospital because of the pain, they took many blood tests.. Turns out my pancreas is ok now, but I have hemolytic anemia. lol well great, whats next.

Today I'm having a bad day. I made the mistake of having a few rum and pepsi's new years eave. My gut felt no worse while drinking or the next morning. But my sciatic back pain kicked in hard and I'm a hunch back again. A hunch back that needs to stand because sitting puts pressure on his gallbladder.

So anyway.. I'm about ready to try the simple Liver Flush since I haven't eaten in 7 hours. Should I be concerned about the Pancreatitis I had a year ago, or my pain now and the flush?

And any other suggestions or questions are more than welcome. I could post the other blood test disorders I have if anyone's interested because my doctor is clueless why my redblood cells are dieing. Or anything else for that matter..

Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.672 sec, (2)